Offered Salary 21000
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
The role is to support the implementation and delivery phase for the LSEG Web platforms, mainly on Linux (RHEL) and cloud (AWS) environment. This role will also involve in Investigating issues, develop fixes, support new releases, server builds and perform general maintenance and administration of infrastructure.Must be self-motivated with the ability to priorities workload amongst the team. This role will also involve working with offshore teams and must be a team player. Should be able to provide/participate in on-call support roster for out of office hours.
* Technical involvement in new projects / support implementation / design of the system and provide advice on technologies to used.
* Review and design the solution architectures.
* Setup and configure all the environment related to the systems, collaborating with the other infrastructure functions.
* Guaranteeing that the all environments (PROD and NON-PROD) are working according to standards.
* Planning, supporting and monitoring all technical/architectural/performance tests for the application go-live.
* Managing the BAU activities, supporting the business in case of problems and new requests.
* Maintaining the technical documentation.
* Follow the standards of release management.
* Work to the ITIL standard following LSEG policies
Education: * Degree educated, preferably in a technical discipline.Required skills and experience: * Experiences RHEL maintenance and administrations.
* HA architectures (RHEL) and experience with network protocols and tools (TCP, Squid proxy).
* Experiences in cloud technologies (AWS).
* High knowledge in application layer of web environment (Tomcat, Drupal CMS)
* Working experience in LAMP/LEMP/ Web stacks (SSL, HAproxy, Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
* Depth experience in web platform management.
* Scripting skills (shell scripting, bash, python).
* High level of experiences in troubleshooting of complex environment.
* Knowledge of the Agile methodology and DevOPS technologies.
* Experiences in implementing CI/CD Pipelines
* Good Knowledge of Nagios / HP OVO monitoring
* Good understanding of Storage Area Network.
* Strong client management skills and sense of ownership.
* Experiences in ServiceNow/ Jira / Confluence
* Knowledge and experience in Ansible/ Terraform / Kubernetes / Docker / Puppet / Redhat Satellite is plus advantage.Person Specification
- Experience in web technologies and willing to learn new technologies.
- Team player and be able to work with remote teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Experience of working in an IT support team.
- Strong technical background in the core technologies with multiple years of experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to IT and business teams and to senior management.